Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Come in me, Lord Jesus


Firstly i want to say Thank You, Lord. I'm nobody just sinner, but You love me. You love the world but hate the sin. But the world is sin itself, and i'm here to live my life just with You. Come to me, fill me, Lord Jesus Christ. Because i hate the world with all fullness. Eventhough i've said this, but it will not long to take, because the world will come to attarct me. I know You so mercy in me. Oh, Lord Jesus, with this healthy body, i would You teach me how to, and surrender myself as Your instrument for Your Glory.

I dont want try chase anyone, anything, anymatter of anymore, but You that will lead me from inside me to show the World that You within me.

All the Glory are just for You.
Amen.

Come in me, Lord Jesus Come in me, Lord Jesus Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 8:25 AM Rating: 5

No comments: