Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Null / as Null


Null.

Going live to die.
In this bitterness, i dont know how to be something when i'm in nothing.
In love with God, but i'm not get closer enough.
Thats not because i'm fail again, but it's so high to me to understand of highest things.
I'm null as me. So the same i call myself null.

Whats Faith when you in the deep, and realize that even you start pushing forward there will not the way out.

So in Null, i'm still start living, and working, do everything with sceptical in as my throphy as Champions of what i know that is what i need.

Welcome me.
Please help me.
Just leave me, if you will change over to another things again.
Because i know this me.

------
06-03-2024 on 03:02 am

As a null i want to survive to be more than this. 
As a null i'm waiting You oh my Lord Jesus to coming.
As a null i have falls over and over.
As a null i wish can go back to You my Lord early.

This is a null, i'm coming to the new comitment, want to be perfect null.
Whats the perfect null meaning in my point of view ?
I want to be me that have a full control to not make a stupid move.
Whats stupid move of me ?
The things that have been passed over behind from now on, which were makes me like nothing even yes i'm it's, but the deep meaning of that, i dont want lose all the thing i'm holding on. Those are written in my mind without script. But the one thing what is clear, i want to be me without you, as long i'm with You, my Lord.

As null, i wish i could make it those what i want it so bad to make it happens.

I surrender it all to You, my Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.


Null / as Null Null / as Null Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 2:02 AM Rating: 5

No comments: