Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Would You, Lord ?


I'm dying in every corner. I cries all the times, but there are not an answer. How can that a man, which do not knowing whats he suppose to be, but be punish, and has not any a pleasure for getting of those solution. Where should i go ? What should i do ? How to solve all of these ? When You will come to help me ? Would You, Lord ? 

I will start again within me that trust in You. But if i fails again, i tries again. So please, come to me now, because i'm tired. There are emptiness, but i could restrain to any other things than You to come in. I want You to fulfill but nothing in me. Lord, if You even so quiet, but i do need some clues. Again i says Would You, Lord ?

Don't let me down, Lord.
Now i'm so low in nothing. 
There are not any one left, just waiting for You. Would You, Lord ? 

I know You are the Lord of lords.
You can do everything, bur why me should be like this.
Would You, Lord ?

I wish You would do help me.
Amen.


Would You, Lord ? Would You, Lord ? Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 11:23 AM Rating: 5

No comments: