Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Sanctify me, Lord


Let the truth be God, so with His mercy sanctify me that sore filthy of these sins. There are no any men true, but the choosen has He made righteousness. Oh, praise The Lord. I'm the one of that so lucky to be blessed. I wish from now on will give more blessing to the others, because my existance is real full of bless from the Lord.

All the things on my body, my soul, and my spirit have i surrender to the Lord once again. Eventhough sometimes i used that for my benefit, now i should to make a new commintment to give all the things on His will.

As i'm lying on the bed, i have You inside, today the new day, that i feel that Lord through the seconds, minutes, and hours, days, months, years, have make me brand new. Not just by the time, but with knowledge, and in reign, so His spirit will more fully control in my life.

So i will sing to You, Lord.
So i will pray to You, Lord.
So i will utter thanks giving to You, Lord.
So i will raise body, and bow down to You, Lord.
So i will listening to Your words, Lord.
So i will do everything on Your lead, Lord.
Let You decide all the things for me, Lord.

Amen.




Sanctify me, Lord Sanctify me, Lord Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 9:57 AM Rating: 5

No comments: