Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Empower me, Lord


Lord...
Now all my life has been moving up again. This a good, and positive thinking of me, because Your helmet of salvation it's in my head. No matter what i just did, no matter what i will do in the future, no one can separate me from your Love. Romans 8:38-39 (KJV).

I do confess my sins to you, which i know i must do that, so you can make me righteousness before You, Lord. 1 John 1:9 (KJV). Protect my breast plate, oh.. Lord ; from the arrows of evil toward me. 

I surrender everything, and wishing always You to lead me the way of the Truth. If You want me go to somewhere i will, if You want me to choose something, let Your will be done. Tell how to make peace to everyone that i met, because i want to know as Your children. Matthew 5:9 

Now in You truth, i believe, i can do it better, and be the best on everything. You bless me, because i should be blessing to everyone. Now its time for the new one of my battle, so i should thighten my belt that You give it to me. Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV).

Teach me how to dogde the force attack from evil, if i could not, let Your hand teach me to use the shield that You give to me. Eventhough sometimes the enemies attack so hard, but i know there will always have good, and happy ending. Because You always fullfil Your promise. Romans 4:16 (KJV).

The last from this, i want You to teach me how to get huge the power that have no limit, to attack the force evil, to shutdown every dark spirits, which are still want challenge me day by day of my life. So as You has been through death to get life, let me be as like You. Romans 14:4 (KJV)  Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Empower me, Lord in everyside of my body, my soul, and my spirit. So let Your holy spirit fill me up like a fontain, and clean spring water. I praise You, I thank You, I worship You, I belong to You, I love You, I will following You.

Amen.

Empower me, Lord Empower me, Lord Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 6:07 PM Rating: 5

No comments: