Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Heal me, Lord


The day has not yet gone. I start again with this. So you know whats the meaning of this. Firstly i didn't what should i do next. But with the blessing from Holy Spirit, so i should concern with full concentration to pass through healing. There were always three ; my body, my soul, my spirit.

The main reason i always be in turning back, because the body. Like a roller coaster, i have been in low condition, but sometimes in full high stamina. Oh, my stomach, oh you gallbladder. This time i know the thing, that i was easly gets distraction. So when i will fully recovery, i fall back again. 

Lord, you know i always pray for three of my integrity. I want to know step by step to finish of the trouble of my body. All i surrender to you. I want you to holding my hand, what i should eat, drink, or any thing. I will try harder, not just believe, now is trusting You to make all the things of my life will be good, better, then best.

In You, i trust. 
In You this body will be super power full.
And next i will grab what my soul need, which are love. To love is to give, to give something, i should have discerning, and got alot of abundance. 
And when i get that, this spirit of mine, will craving to praise You all the time.

Heal me, Lord.
Heal, my body.
Heal, my soul, that lack in alot of good things.
Heal, my broken spirit.

Amen.
Heal me, Lord Heal me, Lord Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 5:11 PM Rating: 5

No comments: