Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Bless me, Lord


So this is far from morning, and i think i should asking Lord Jesus Christ of His blessing. Because i got curses, but now i'm free, because i cried, and He heard me. That after i did something i hate, then this body acting up. Just felt unconfortable, not because what i've done just some minutes ago, but all complete, including my gallbladder. 

That from now on, i will keep my all whole me to stay away for those i hate it. I will not because my power can do that thing, but indeed i need His blessing of protection from all. This is me, not want to go without Your blessing.

Give me more, so i will more give thanks.
So this is it, i will say Amen, because the new one after this, my path, and daily life will have blessing more than yesterday, so my mouth will full blessing for tommorow, because my Lord in the name Jesus Christ will adds more blessing again.


Bless me, Lord Bless me, Lord Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 2:57 AM Rating: 5

No comments: