Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Take me up, oh my Saviour



This is it, after did again, i finished. Not even thinking about how to, but have Faith. Lord, You know me well, that i have always get suffers. I will keep going, but please take me up. I can not be the same state as i before. Please, oh my Saviour.

What is next ? 
What should i do ?
What suppose you want me to be ?

Now i want to tell this to me, that what's the meaning up is to be with You. But if i should in this position, please take me up. I serve You, I'm with You, why always the doors that i get in, always traps to afflict me.

Do i murmuring ?
No, Lord. I'm rejoicing. But not in completed. 
I wish i could, but i can not.

I pray, i'm waiting with obidience, and take me up, so i will praise You more than this. If it's not good enough, tell me. I will, but help me up. If You don't, at least take me up to You too.

Amen, that You has answer me.
Amen, i will be taken up to You.
Amen, Jesus Christ is The Lord of host, that save me up, because He is my Saviour.






Take me up, oh my Saviour Take me up, oh my Saviour Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 7:04 AM Rating: 5

No comments: