Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Less of me, then more and more of YOU, LORD

It's a good morning. It's sunday, i think the sun has shinning from this to make my new commitment to be nice day. Yeah, i did again. But every looping, i'm not on the circle track, bur going fall, and rising more high like an arrow. Until i get the target i will settle up there. GOD has fix me, that he sharpening me, so now i get HIS goal.

Oh, Thanks.. LORD Jesus Christ. Less of me, the more and more of YOU, will make me better. Hopefully, as long i live, please use me. I'm the living arrow. I surrender to YOU all of parts of this body. I can be thurst the wolves to protect YOUR lamb's. I can kill of Our enemies that hurting YOUR sons, and daughters. I can the sign or message of YOUR peoples, but in this case it's still in the range of light.

So i praise YOU.
I bow down to kiss YOUR feet.
I love YOU.
Amen.






Less of me, then more and more of YOU, LORD Less of me, then more and more of YOU, LORD Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 6:27 AM Rating: 5

No comments: