Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

under Your control, Lord



I'm a man but not fully yet, because i'm not finish to stop what my childhood habit. Lord in the name of Jesus. You are my real Father, please taking control till i grow up, so as a man, We can be best friend. But now i'm still waiting the time, but i'm boring of looping. 

Hopefully, this time i'm not asking. Yeah, i know i'm just a boy, half adult, not fully a man. All i wish i could be a man of GOD. But it's silly to think, because it's forbidden word for a child that don't know alot of the things. 

Oh, night that will be over so turn the day ; i will let my think, my will, my word, my body, and my everything under HIS control. I'm so tired for acting to be a man, meanwhile i'm just a little boy.

Lord, i will let You taking control for today. May i will grow up so fast, so i let the darkness left behind me, then i could get new one chapter.

May holy spirit always be with me.
So i grow up in a good way of love not by just law.

Thanks, Lord. 
Amen.



under Your control, Lord under Your control, Lord Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 2:06 AM Rating: 5

No comments: