Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

all just in the Lord


So this is the begining of the good things will come true, and slip in to my life. Right now is 22:12 pm, which is not good, not a bad. But all i want is to conquer myself. Lets start again, even i dont know what will be of the rest of this. Upon all of uncertainty, i will trust in the Lord. Not just in this one, which is my best enemy is my inner fleshy. One by one i had been winning, even not in fully condition, I'm still working. The blame not on me right now, because the blood of Jesus has redeemed me. I'm freeman, not in bondage. Even you yeah you... My worst enemy tell me I'm wrong, in deepest of my root of Faith, I'm right. 

Though not be right all suddenly, but made righteousness. So dont blame on me. You not worth it to do that anymore. If my life as puzzle, i almost finish, but right after this, i will take new another challenge. God is still working, so i am. All just in the Lord, what i want, what i need, what i wishing the most, whats i craving, what i searching for, what i missing, what i will do it to make You Lord more naturaly very easy be be looked in me.

Amen.




all just in the Lord all just in the Lord Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 10:37 PM Rating: 5

No comments: