Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

LORD fix me


Now I start again. Not sad, but not in happiness, that actually i do trying to have more faith, so i will keep walking on without any doubt. I did the same, but keeping forward the progress. LORD Jesus Christ is continuing to fix me. I feel that always.

So i will bless not to condemned on everything, because My LORD has call me for that. This 17:02 pm, i'm in tiredness, but it just because i dont eat something yet. So my brain has no power to writing in the blog. Just ordinary words, that will not suprised me in the future. That will be good for tommorow, which is not in wisdom i get new breakthrough, so someday, i know that all the things are beauty as long i do have faith.

I should not to trying hard to get something above, that in Jesus Christ all the things have already to preparing for us who has trust in HIM.

LORD fix me.
I trust in YOU only.
I surrender it all my life in YOUR Hand.
Thanks for everything, my Savior which is in the beatiful name Jesus Christ.
Amen.

LORD fix me LORD fix me Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 5:12 PM Rating: 5

No comments: