Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Forgive all


So this morning i'm still lying in my bedroom. That when i could not sleep, and was far to rising sun, i did the looping eyes. So when i get realize that i should back on track, then i think what should i do to get more firm to win of something that i'm fighting for. That not by my strength that i will win, but by the power my Lord Jesus Christ that has sacrifice His blood to wash away my sins, and the rest of the world, but just for them whom want to come to His cross.

"Lord, i come to You".
You forgive me, and because i want be perfect to getting closer as You, so i forgive all. This me, thank You, Lord of host. Let my life be as Your will. Take care all of me. I will only want be with You. Fill in me, i need Your fulness, oh Holy spirit, the spirit of GOD almighty.

Amen.
Forgive all Forgive all Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 9:25 AM Rating: 5

No comments: