Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Keep my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ


That i start again on new title in this chapter. All i did just eyes, and it will finished from now on. Because i want to keep my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Now is 04:00 am, i'm lying on the floor meanwhile writing on this. I'm just tire from the looping of all the falls. So i surrender to HIM, so i could live. I will be chase the cleaness, not in me, but in my GOD.  I will do it right to be righteousness, but not of what i'm doing but HIS mercy.

To make it simple i do, my eyes on Jesus Christ.
Yes, i will do.
Amen.
Keep my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ Keep my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 4:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments: