Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

JESUS CHRIST is my power


When i got burdensome i cry to Your name.
When i got into trouble to You i call.
When i got bitterness i pray to the LORD of host.

To You with beautiful name above all name JESUS CHRIST. 

Oh, LORD ; This is me after going forth to find the way to be discipline to be Your disciple, i failed, but thanks to You that i have still the chance to make it better than i believe, that i will be as Your will, which is incomparable, meaning best as the others Your's are all the best.

Oh, LORD ; let me find the best way to make it Your power full in me. I will use that to Your glory. I will not myself, because i surrender all to You. You have created me perfect, but when i did by myself now i'm defect. Please fix that things has broken in me. I trust You, because i have feel that over and over, and i think i'm ready to get that power. 

Oh, LORD ; this is me. May my pray grant to me as Your will.

Amen.
JESUS CHRIST is my power JESUS CHRIST is my power Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 1:53 PM Rating: 5

No comments: