Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Let everything be Your will, my LORD

This is the new chapter of me, so i want just You my LORD JESUS CHIRST will choose my path, journey, willingness, and everything. 


So to meet in this again, i know i did the something i hated, but i have something new to replace my old me. Oh, Holy spirit, i can not live without living water that will wash me, and refresh me. I did but the next one, i will do best as Your will for the rest of my life. 

Because You know me, that eventhough i did, but i don't mean it, that more than that i don't want anything if i could choose right now go back to You my Creator. Therefore i repent to live by myself thought. I cried, i weaped, wailed, but it will not again. Cause there are not one thing mean something, because in You my LORD i have everything.

Halelujah.
Halelujah.
Halelujah.

Amen.



Let everything be Your will, my LORD Let everything be Your will, my LORD Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 1:05 PM Rating: 5

No comments: