Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

the LORD JESUS CHRIST is always be with me


This is 04:50 am, I did sleeping just about one hour. Now after did something I fight for along time, I come back to make a new chapter. I did the worshipping, which is knelling down and praying to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and I do trust that in this time, I get the thing I need.

Yes, all I need just letting down everything for once again, but now I want to emptying all of me, so let GOD taking control in me. So in appearance, I do like ordinary of me, but this time GOD making of the things HE wants to be in my journey.

oh, GOD... I don't know how to, so I want YOU always be with me, because in fullness of me, because this body of my flesh so evil, when the war increasing, so like just now had happened, I did losing control. I know YOU always be with me, but this time, please getting in me into deeper part of me. 

There are some mess things, YOU should cleaning up, because I couldn't. Like just happened, the electricity has turning off from the sources, so from far away, the lying, and evil spirits that in the cloudy darkness attacked me with so much power. Oh, so gladly, this is 05:01 am, the light is turning on, so I want to finished this.

Thanks for this time.
Thanks for the future.
Thanks for always fulfilling YOUR promise, of GOD in the name of Jesus Christ.

Glory in the highest.
Amen.
the LORD JESUS CHRIST is always be with me the LORD JESUS CHRIST is always be with me Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 5:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments: