Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

died to cross, live for the Christ


I surrender all to YOU my LORD, my GOD, my KING of kings. In the sickness of my flesh, I hang on myself on the cross, cause I want to live with YOU, in the name of Jesus Christ. What I want to tell just for myself, that's why I write this on my blog, I will lay down this, and keep what I have in faith to let me going to died, so let YOU live in me.

I won't try to fix this so hard, because I had already tell HIM, so if I should leave, I do. If I should live I do. Eventhough I think I can not, I will stay till YOUR time to come. Now is about to noon, I'm lying on the bed, want to preparing to move to outside to doing my job. I should, because I need it. GOD, now I let this flesh to be sacrifice to YOU, I give it back my soul, my spirit, and my power to YOU. I want YOU more than ever. Take me, it's YOURS.
died to cross, live for the Christ died to cross, live for the Christ Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 11:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments: