Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is my true Vine


This is about the midst of the day. I'm writing on something that I will do as my next steps to win this battle. I can do nothing, except I'm with my LORD. In the nama of Jesus Christ, I will be fruitful. Yeah, I will lean on YOU, my GOD. I tired to do it by myself, even I did so many failure, but because I need YOU more than all the days had gone behind me, I know will get the goal, but not mine, that's Our goal. 

Just in YOU. Only in this time, I will make the things will more make me interesting, so I won't be withered as the branch h that YOU cut it off. I will stay, I will surrender all myself to YOU. 

Oh, GOD... I will stay on YOUR true Vine, please take care of this brach, he is so special, because he has something in his heart that want to keep praise YOU to more than the days has gone behind me. That's why I will need YOU more than ever.

Amen.
The LORD JESUS CHRIST is my true Vine The LORD JESUS CHRIST is my true Vine Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 11:08 AM Rating: 5

No comments: