Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

in YOUR holiness, oh GOD


This time, I did again, so I want to writing something. The first thing I say thank YOU, GOD. There are alot of good things in my life, that the bad things has nothing then just for my goodness. So now on in the morning, that my soul has peace, and you are still feed me with all kindness, even as a lamb that go to another place, and lost, but YOU found me, and hug me. 

That I want to go into YOUR love more, so I do all YOUR command through the rest of my life, I want to be as YOUR beloved. Yes, in YOUR holiness, oh GOD, I want to get in. I will let it go this looping, and let GOD to taking over of myself. I want YOUr fullness, so my cross that as long in this earth will be so light to carry on.

Oh, GOD in the name of Jesus Christ, Thanks for everything. 

Amen.
in YOUR holiness, oh GOD in YOUR holiness, oh GOD Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 9:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments: