Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Thanks YOU, GOD




Thank YOU, GOD of YOUR mercy on me. On this darkness of the morning, after read YOUR WORDS, so i feel okay, evethough i did again what i want to ditch from me all the time behind. I think it's the right time, because i get YOU take care of my flesh, spirit, and my soul.

Here i go with YOU, and want to make this working for the last time of my existancy in this world. I know the things in the future not just easy, so YOU teach me, how to do it. Get in, and be full in me. I will more less, more, and more just YOU.

So again, but not the last, because as long i breath, i will always say this all the time, even is in sadness, of course in happiness.

Thank YOU, GOD.
Sincerly, YOUR son.
Thanks YOU, GOD Thanks YOU, GOD Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 3:16 AM Rating: 5

No comments: