Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Faith just on


I'm just a sheep that need a good shepherd. And i do often times lost, be He found me. I do so many times in dangerous, but YOU save me. "Oh, LORD Jesus Christ, for one more time, i say forgive me". This is me, will be more faithfull just in YOU, my GOD, my saviour.

Eventhough i did again, but for this time, i have the same commitment to surrender all to YOU. It's been taking so long, but i have faith in YOU. That for this time, i hope i will gonna make it. Because i do feel the healtiness, and more power has getting come in me. What will YOU do for me, is for good. Whatever has done in the past, i will be more grateful, which i know it is the way for me to get faith in YOU, my LORD, my GOD, in the name Jesus Christ.

Now i try again, but i hand it over all my burdens to YOU. And i know there are nothing impossible to my Sheperd, the LORD Jesus Christ.

Thank YOU, GOD.
Teach me, GOD.

Amen.
Faith just on Faith just on Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 3:37 PM Rating: 5

No comments: