Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

in GOD mercy


I'm waiting pantiently, not because i'm righteousness, but all i know just YOU as my option. Give me YOUR mercy, because i try, but until now i fail. Is not the grace, and salvation from YOU, just by YOUR mercy. I hope, i wish what i need will be YOU give to me, as i do believe. 

Or if i should waiting, teach me how to get it.
The has gone, i feel like the evil just robbed me so much. Look at me, GOD... Last night i did again, in this afternoon, the weakness get suffering in me. I do sleeping, but need more. On YOUR mercy give me strength, oh LORD.

I know something that from the pass, even far from my existance there curses. They are combine each other, and i can not handle it. So once again, give me YOUR mercy of righteous Judge. 

About YOU, i always wonder, because to high for me to understand. I'm asking but later end, in silent when i tired, i try forgeting. But i hate the evil looping, i hope, and i wish YOU will be intervering to give me happy ending.

Amen.


in GOD mercy in GOD mercy Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 3:37 PM Rating: 5

No comments: