Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

obey YOUR voice, my GOD


This is in mid of the day, the sun is still so bright in the outside, but I feel chill in my another bedroom. But my body is acting up, which is the thing of old times trouble that not finished yet. Just now I drunk up something, then getting better. So I start to writing this.

oh, GOD. Look at me that YOUR creation. I did living in past so I did looping. This is my new commitment to full obeying YOUR voice, because I always suffering without YOU. Please empowering, and strengthen me. Don't let me down, because YOUR mercy is real.

Look at me that lying, and need YOUR helping to me. That before this time, I asked YOU something healthy sealing, but today I trust, I surrender all to YOU. Now is the time for me to not taking anything in me to do what I will but YOUR will. Because everytime I try to fix something, I did falling down. But in this rising up time, I need YOU to fulfill me so there is no room for others darkness. YOU are my light, so lead me to YOUR way, oh GOD in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
obey YOUR voice, my GOD obey YOUR voice, my GOD Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 12:41 PM Rating: 5

No comments: