Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

Died to sin, live for the Chirst

 



This is me "oh, my GOD, that i know YOU, int the name of Jesus Chirst. I will humble myself to YOU, that i had burried this dead body to sin, live for the Christ only". 

That the same i write in my daily journal, so i will make it as march in my touge. Espescially on died, because i shall live, and declare the word of the LORD. i do follow HIM, in any weakness as i feel today, will praise him, eventhoug like the sickness at the present time. And when these will pass through, so i will be the same mind to humble myself. i always thinking about something above, but its to high for me, so i think what is high should be knowing better the deep. GOD knows everything, so if i need something i will asking him, that it will be start from now on.


So all that had passed away behind me, it will just nothing but history, because the present time is the real one. i wont regret it, because before me there is grace from HIM. I want make all of my body will colaborate in HIM. That without HIM, i wont walking, or doing somehthing.


Thank YOU, GOD.

Sincerly YOUR beloved son.

Amen.



 



Died to sin, live for the Chirst Died to sin, live for the Chirst Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 2:42 PM Rating: 5

No comments: