Selamat Datang

Aku berharap bebas menceritakan segala cerita untuk ku persis seperti saat mata ku memandang dunia

i love YOU, GOD


From the day I was born, YOU have choose me. To the end of times YOU become as shepherd that always watching me, and protecting me. As YOUR belonging, YOU will fight for those who afflicts me. And now I'm still standing in this evil world, that I survive, it's all because YOU always stay with me.

How do I say thank YOU, because it doesn't enough. What will I do to pay YOUR mercy ? 

Oh, my GOD in the name of Jesus Christ. Now I want make something that I need to do, but not because I lack anything of YOUR love, because I want have the love as YOUR love, I'm starting again to do keep my eyes, my mouth, my ears, my thought, my feel, my will, my future, my hands, my feets, and all my body, all my life, all my everything to YOU, to use to show YOUR love is in me. That YOU will be praise more, and more from all the peoples around me. 

This is me, so in love with YOU, because there's nothing good else in YOU, my GOD, my LORD, in the name Jesus Christ. Amen



i love YOU, GOD i love YOU, GOD Reviewed by Alfiyanto.J.S on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: